Parker Family Law Attorneys
Representing Families Since 1971
Divorce and family law issues can cause both legal and emotional turmoil for all parties involved. Your whole life may feel out of your control, especially if you and the other party cannot agree on settlement terms. Issues crucial to your life, including child custody, financial support issues, how your marital assets will be divided, and even who will get to claim the family pet, will need to be resolved. Without knowledgeable counsel and trusted support, the process you face can be overwhelming.
At Clawson & Clawson, LLP, you can turn to a team that has proven its legal competence and compassion for clients over and over again for 50 years. When you are looking for an experienced lawyer who will work with you throughout all the issues, disputes, negotiations, or litigation needed to resolve your case, you can turn to our firm. With many awards and recognitions that highlight the quality of our service, you can have confidence that your family law case will be handled with the utmost professionalism and care.
Types of Family Law Cases
Clawson & Clawson, LLP is here to assist you every step of the way throughout the duration of your family law issue, whether it relates to a pending divorce, a post-divorce matter, or some other matter dealing with family relationships. We handle all legal issues pertaining to the family and intimate relationships.
Typical matters we provide representation for include:
- Matters dealing with children, such as adoption, child custody, child support, what is in the child’s best interests, child abuse, grandparent visitation, parental visitation, and the relocation of a child away from the other parent
- Divorce, along with issues related to children, the division of marital property and debt, alimony/spousal support, and any other issues relevant to your case
- Legal separation, in which you can remain married but legally separate with court-issued orders regarding children, financial support, and the division of assets and debts
- Domestic abuse, in which orders of protection may be pursued or contested by the parties involved
- Enforcement of current family court orders, such as for parenting plans, spousal support, and more
- Military divorce, which is subject to different factors than civilian divorce, including child custody, retirement pay, and base housing and BAH
- Modifications of existing court orders when your life circumstances have substantially changed, making these orders unfair or no longer viable
- Prenuptial agreements, which can provide legal protections to both parties if a marriage ends
Why Should You Turn to Clawson & Clawson, LLP?
When it comes to your family, it is never recommended that you represent yourself. Too much is at stake, the laws can be complex, and court hearings require exhaustive preparation and the ability to argue convincingly before a judge. We advise that you don’t risk ending up with a court ruling that fails to favor your best interests. Our team will fight tirelessly for you and your children with an abundance of experience, negotiation skills, and litigation abilities that are essential in obtaining optimal results.
I want to take this time to say thank you for all the work Mike, Tammy, Brenda and all the rest of your office staff. I was ...- Rose and Bryan
I was injured on the job in 2006, and due to improper care from Workers Comp I developed CRPS. I had Mike Clawson for my ...- Donna Baumann
They treated us with respect, kindness, compassion, and had integrity in all they did.- Christy
I recently had the pleasure of working with the law firm of Clawson and Clawson regarding an injury I sustained during a ...- Ann
Matt Clawson was simply outstanding! He was always responsive, seemed to take personal care of my divorce, and was ...- Former Client
I do believe my attorney Matt Clawson, has been given a gift from Lord God to protect women and help them through a divorce process.- Kathryn P.
I liked the fact that after giving me guidance, they encouraged me to attempt to find a way forward by myself to reduce their fees and avoid court costs.- Terry
I am very satisfied with my results. I'd definitely recommend them!- Former Client